Let’s Build Together
When you get involved, it makes all the difference.
Become a member of the National Community Reinvestment Coalition (NCRC), which automatically registers your organization as a member of the state-level Building Alabama Reinvestment (BAR). In addition to the benefits listed below, you will also receive opportunities to connect with other Alabama organizations to make a direct impact on our state.
- Accurate and up to date information on policy, regulations and challenges to the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA)
- Opportunities to connect to other organizations engaged in bringing capital back to their neighborhoods
- Discounts on registration for NCRC’s regional and national conferences
- Access to news and commentary on a range of community reinvestment issues via the NCRC Media Center
- Participation in NCRC National Training Academy classes
- Direct access to NCRC staff for technical assistance
Local Government Agency
State Government Agency
- Small Non-Profit: organizations with a budget < $500,000
- Medium Non-Profit: organizations with a budget between $500,000 and $1 million
- Large Non-Profit: organizations with a budget > $1 million
join our network
BAR members represent nonprofit organizations, government agencies, and educational institutions that serve low- to moderate-income (LMI) communities, and are actively engaged in community economic empowerment programs and services.
Jefferson County Committee for Economic Opportunity
Link and Lease
1500 1st Ave. North | Unit 12 Birmingham, AL 35203
Mon - Fri 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.